FYI: You need to obtain a password to edit
Due to spam, this wiki is password protected. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Edit !AsteroidMeta" to get the password.
What is it?
This is a wiki for discussing commons based peer-production of free content. One of the purposes of this site is to help coordinate work on Noösphere and the Planet-named sites that use it. But it isn't a Planet itself; it is more of a proto-planet. Hence – AsteroidMeta. AM is also, fittingly, the wiki home of the metamath family of projects. You'll find discussion about these projects and other even more meta things here. Enjoy!
- Projects A list of projects using or being discussed on this wiki.
- Project Home Pages Some projects have their homepages on the wiki; here's quick access to those.
- Tasks The projects require work, and we need volunteers.
- Bugs If you find a problem with one of the projects, you can report it here.
- Feature Requests If you'd like to see something new in one of our projects, please let us know.
- Discussions Threads that aren't associated with any particular project, but that still tie in to our theme.
- Collaborations Cross-project collaborative work, jointly-written papers, etc.
- Links and bibliographies An index of various link and bibliography pages on this site.
- Users Our roster/guestbook. We appreciate it if you sign your edits in accordance with our Policy (see below).
- Policy Specific policy items relevant to this Wiki.
- Funding Opportunities Every so often we have jobs, internships, or other kinds of money to offer (and we're interested in learning about these opportunities too!)
- Classifieds Miscellaneous stuff wanted or offered by AM users.
- Schedule Events on or around the asteroid you should know about.
- Calendar A tool for monitoring the passage of time.
- Bulletins Weekly summaries of AM activities.
- Commons Miscellaneous stuff can go here.
- Feedback Tell us how you feel about AM, we want to know!
Copyright (c) 2005-2011, !AsteroidMeta Users
The content of this wiki is available under your choice of the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL) and the GNU General Public License (GPL). If the FDL is selected, be advised that this document has no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and and no Back-Cover Texts. By contributing to this wiki, you agree to make your contributions available under these licensing terms.
For help with markup, see Oddmuse:Text_Formatting_Rules and Oddmuse:Usemod_Markup_Extension, and latex-test for LaTeX. !AsteroidMeta was founded on January 30th, 2005.
A note from some members of PlanetMath who dislike this media.
For those who do like the medium, there are more wiki postings at the separate Meteorite wiki.