Number of independent variables of f over GF(2)
I have a degenerate quadratic form f in n indeterminates over GF(2).
I need an algorithm to:
1) Count the number m(<n) of independent variables of f.
2) Convert the quadratic form to a canonical form in m indeterminates.
Any help is appreciated.
I searched on the internet without any results.
- Planetary Bugs
- Research Topics
- LaTeX help
- Math Comptetitions
- Math History
- Math Humor
- PlanetMath Comments
- PlanetMath System Updates and News
- PlanetMath help
- Strategic Communications Development
- The Math Pub
- Testing messages (ignore)
- Other useful stuff